DISCOVER THE POWER OF TRUCK LEASING
As an owner-operator, one of the best ways to minimize your long-term risk is to lease your equipment. There are many advantages that need to be considered when truck leasing, including:
- Lower initial down payments – expect 10% to 20% for conventional financing
- Lower monthly payments – compared to conventional financing
- Tax deductions – lease payments are tax deductible *
- End-of-lease options – Obsolescence protection, Trade-in, Turn-In, payoff, etc.
New Truck Leasing vs. Used Truck Leasing.
Many owner-operators make the mistake of leasing a used truck because it appears to be the lower cost option.
In many cases, drivers then experience
- High repair costs
- Older technology
- Additional down-time
- Shortened life cycles
What looked good on paper turns out to be a poor investment!
Leasing a new Freightliner truck can:
- Reduce your long-term cost of ownership.
- Allow you to take advantage of new truck warranties
- Reduce repair costs and costly down-time
Truck Power, Inc. has been offering truck leasing to owner-operators for nearly twenty years. We know that success is measured by your bottom-line and we’re positioned to help you manage your biggest asset.
For over-the-road applications, a new truck is the smartest choice because we assist you with a managed repair program that maximizes your warranty and controls your maintenance costs. We know the repair business so it won’t matter if you’re 3,000 miles from home…we’ll work with you to get the job done on-time & under budget so you can get back on the road!
Interested in Truck Power Leasing options?
To see if you qualify, submit a credit application here.